Are you a digital fundraising extraordinaire? Do you strive to help impactful nonprofits and organizations accomplish their digital goals? Are you data-driven and thoughtful in your approach to campaign strategy and planning? Then you've come to the right place.
We're currently looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team to help us execute comprehensive multi-channel and multi-touch digital marketing campaigns and support our impact-driven clients.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly focused, and capable of working at a strategic level while simultaneously executing on a tactical level. We’re looking for someone with a strong background in a broad range of verticals and channels, including digital fundraising, social media advertising, paid search, email marketing, search engine optimization and analytics. The person in this position will be involved in the growth of our entire marketing department, so we are looking for a candidate who is able to lead by example, while providing instruction and education to other team members.
Who are we? Interactive Strategies is a well-respected interactive agency in downtown Washington, DC that is known for our deep strategic thinking. We work with many meaningful and high-profile clients to create integrated, comprehensive web experiences that span across channels (web, mobile and social). Innovation is at the core of our colleague relationships and our client work – not just for the sake innovation, but to elevate the end users’ experience and exceed our clients’ goals.
Talent and passion matter more to us than years of experience, but here’s the type of experience we’re looking for:
- Create comprehensive and integrated digital marketing strategies on multiple media channels that engage our clients' audience and lead to successful conversion goals (donations, lead generation, etc.).
- Develop conversion driven paid media campaigns and execute the day-to-day management.
- Optimize digital fundraising campaigns to maximize ROI across channels.
- Conduct audits of our clients' digital marketing efforts to determine past performance and set benchmarks for future efforts.
- Work within the marketing team to track, analyze and develop meaningful reporting for clients and proactively recommend next steps based on past performance.
- Collaborate with our design and content teams to develop creative concepts and campaigns that attract and engage.
- Create and develop Google AdWords campaigns.
- Perform SEO assessments/audits of clients’ websites from both an on-page and off-page perspective, including technical site components, keyword research, content strategy, and user experience
- Integrate SEM/SEO & paid search into larger website strategy projects.
- Evaluate emerging tactics and techniques. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Build strong client relationships through effective communication and project management.
We allow our employees creative freedom. We treat them with respect. We value their opinions. In that spirit, we offer the following benefits:
- Full health and dental insurance in a PPO plan
- Profit sharing
- 3+ weeks vacation/sick time from day one; 4+ weeks after year 3
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 401-k with 3% employer match
- 3% new business bonus
- Flexible schedules and work from home days