If you are a web designer who not only appreciates strong visual design, but a great user experience, then you'll find a special home at Interactive Strategies. Whether its great web design, brand development or multi-channel marketing campaigns, everything we do revolves around providing our clients deep strategic thinking grounded in discovery and research.
As our new Senior Web Designer, you will be deeply involved in our strategy process helping to gather valuable client and audience insights that inform the creation of detailed user experiences expressed as wireframes. Only then do we begin the visual design process -- bringing a strong aesthetic and respect for brand.
And you'll be doing it for some exciting and meaningful clients who want to push boundaries, including the Red Cross, Wilderness Society, Bloomberg, RCN, Georgetown University and more.
QUALITIES YOU POSSESS:
- Creative. You come with imagination and fresh ideas; you create works of art that inspire and engage.
- Strategic. You deliver more than just great design; you craft elegant user experiences that meet our clients’ important goals.
- Innovative. You push boundaries and implement innovative techniques.
- Well-spoken. You can eloquently present your designs to clients and stand behind your ideas.
- Passionate. You love what you do and are looking to work on a team with that same passion.
- Curious. You’re constantly seeking out new techniques and approaches to advance your skills.
- Friendly. You’re a people person who enjoys collaborating and works well with others.
Everyone deserves to come to work and be happy. This means a few things: (1) we care as much about quality as we do about budgets, (2) we find the strengths in each employee and nurture them, (3) we encourage a culture that values innovation and creative freedom, and (4) we want you to have fun while you’re at the office . We may be an agency, but we understand that you have a life outside of work.
- Full health and dental insurance
- Profit sharing
- 3+ weeks vacation/sick time from day one; 4+ weeks after year 3
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 401k with employer match
- New business referral bonus
- Professional development opportunities
A little about us
We're a well-respected interactive agency in downtown Washington, DC, known for deep strategic thinking. We strive to cultivate a collaborative, innovative environment where people feel valued, respected, and free to push creative boundaries—all while finding balance between work, home, and life outside the office.