Are you a Sitecore wizard? Do you enjoy collaborating with other developers to find creative solutions to technical challenges? Are you comfortable working in a small shop where everyone pitches in on everything from strategy to QA? Do you like dad jokes?
You may have just found your dream job.
We’re looking for a Senior Sitecore Developer to join our growing team and help us build comprehensive and innovative websites using Sitecore and the Experience Platform.
Our ideal candidate for this role is more than just a great developer. It’s a person who is passionate about the decisions they make, motivated to deliver work on tight deadlines, and capable of bringing valuable ideas to every stage of the development process. We’re looking for someone who is willing to try new things and is not afraid to fail. The person in this position
will not only collaborate with developers on our team, they’ll work directly with our clients and should be able to explain difficult concepts like a human. We also hope you’ll add to our dank memes stash on Slack.
Who are we? We’re Interactive Strategies, a well-respected digital agency in downtown Washington, DC, known for our deep strategic thinking. We work with many meaningful and high-profile clients to create integrated, comprehensive web experiences that span across channels (web, mobile and social). Innovation is at the core of everything we do, from our colleague relationships to our client work – and not just for the sake of innovation, but to elevate the end users’ experience and exceed our clients’ goals.
We all pitch in on everything around here, even loading the breakroom dishwasher. But as a Sitecore Senior Developer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing complex websites using Sitecore CMS.
- Finding creative, elegant solutions to technical challenges.
- Meeting requirements in a variety of ways and making development decisions based on client needs.
- Conducting performance tests when developing.
- Providing rock solid estimates because you know how long something will really take.
- Integrating third party APIs into a CMS.
We allow our employees creative freedom. We treat them with respect. We value their opinions. In that spirit, we offer the following benefits:
- Full health and dental insurance in a PPO plan
- Profit sharing
- 3+ weeks of vacation/sick time from day one; 4+ weeks after year 3
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 401-k with 3% employer match
- 3% new business bonus
- Flexible schedules and work from home days