We are looking for Director of Project Management who can provide leadership and mentorship for a dedicated team of five project managers. As a growing and vibrant digital agency that is tackling complex technical projects for some of the area’s biggest organizations, we need a leader ready to meet the challenge.
At Interactive Strategies, we recognize that our project managers do more than just keep website projects on time and on budget; they are the key to building positive client relationships, working through complex technical challenges and ensuring that internal teams have what they need to be successful. Therefore, we're looking for a detail-oriented and motivated self-starter who will bring not only deep PM experience, but a positive energy and new ideas.
You should be a leader skilled in the full spectrum of digital project management and will:
- Improve the quality and efficiency of our internal teams (including strategy, design, content, development and marketing) by establishing standards and process for resource planning, task management, requirements and quality assurance.
- Project manage key strategic website development projects and build long-term client relationships by providing personal client service and communication. Clients should always feel informed and know that we have their best interest at heart.
- Improve the profitability of the company by establishing effective systems to manage and track budgets and schedules.
- Improve client relationships by developing standards and process for client service and reporting so that our clients always feel informed and know that we have their best interest at heart.
- Mentor team members by providing employee reviews and professional development as necessary.
- Collaborate with our Management Team to continually refine and enhance the company’s overall design and development process.
- Assist in the development of new business proposals as they relate to project management and present our PM capabilities to potential clients.
- Represent the company to the larger web and marketing communities by engaging in conferences and networking opportunities.
- Seek professional development and stay attuned to emerging web and marketing techniques.
We have a simple motto when it comes to company culture, "Everyone deserves to come to work and be happy." This means a few things: (1) we care as much about quality as we do about budgets, (2) we find the strengths in each employee and nurture them, (3) we encourage a culture that values innovation and creative freedom, and (4) we want you to have fun while you’re at the office . We may be an agency, but we understand that you have a life outside of work.
We allow our employees creative freedom. We treat them with respect. We value their opinions. In that spirit, we offer the following benefits:
- Company-paid health and dental insurance
- Profit sharing
- 3+ weeks vacation/sick time from day one; 4+ weeks after year 3
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 401k with employer match
- New business referral bonus
- Professional development opportunities