We're currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Washington DC-based team and help us support our exciting and growing client base. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly focused, and capable of working at a strategic level while simultaneously executing on a tactical level. We’re looking for someone with a strong background in a broad range of channels, including search engine optimization, pay-per-click, email marketing, social media marketing and analytics. This person must have an eye for impactful, creative development and storytelling – integrated with a natural ability to lead. The person in this position will be involved in the growth of our entire marketing department, so we are looking for a candidate who is able to lead by example, while providing instruction and education to other team members.
Interactive Strategies is a full-service digital agency based in Washington, DC that has quickly established itself as a leading shop for non-profits and associations. Three years ago, we set out to leverage our fifteen years of work in the commercial space and apply it to the non-profit and association sectors where we could make a difference. We’ve partnered with amazing clients – including Special Olympics, Wilderness Society, Red Cross, Lupus Foundation, ASCO and ACOG – who took a chance on an agency that wanted to explore new ideas in digital fundraising; an agency that brings strong creative and digital storytelling to an industry that had become staid; an agency that leverages multi-channel, multi-touch strategies to bring strong improvements in online engagement and ultimately, money raised or members joined.
Talent and passion matter more to us than years of experience, but here’s the type of experience we’re looking for:
- Develop complex pay-per-click campaigns from the ground up and execute the day-to-day management.
- Track data and analytics to measure ROI and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Lead recommendations for and carefully execute all aspects of email marketing.
- Support our digital fundraising teams.
- Conduct organic search optimization for client projects and be able to proactively recommend next steps based on past performance.
- Plan, create, and launch social media content in a thorough, well-organized manner using internal tools and native platforms.
- Regularly develop blog content for the Interactive Strategies blog.
- Partner with internal teams to bring great campaigns to life across all digital channels.
- Collaborate with account executives to proactively identify areas of opportunity with existing clients.
- Act as a leader within the marketing team and be able to contribute to the overall knowledge of the team.
We have a simple motto when it comes to company culture, "Everyone deserves to come to work and be happy." This means a few things: (1) we care as much about quality as we do about budgets, (2) we find the strengths in each employee and nurture them, (3) we encourage a culture that values innovation and creative freedom, and (4) we want you to have fun while you’re at the office . We may be an agency, but we understand that you have a life outside of work.
We allow our employees creative freedom. We treat them with respect. We value their opinions. In that spirit, we offer the following benefits:
- Company-paid health and dental insurance
- Profit sharing
- 3+ weeks vacation/sick time from day one; 4+ weeks after year 3
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 401k with employer match
- New business referral bonus
- Professional development opportunities