We're currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Washington DC-based team and help us support our exciting and growing client base. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly focused, and capable of working at a strategic level while simultaneously executing on a tactical level. We’re looking for someone with a strong background in a broad range of channels, including search engine optimization, pay-per-click, email marketing, social media marketing and analytics. This person must have an eye for impactful, creative development and storytelling – integrated with a natural ability to lead. The person in this position will be involved in the growth of our entire marketing department, so we are looking for a candidate who is able to lead by example, while providing instruction and education to other team members.
Who are we? We're a well-respected interactive agency in downtown Washington DC. Known for our deep strategic thinking, we create comprehensive web experiences that span across channels (web, mobile and social). Innovation is at the core of our colleague relationships and our client work – not just for the sake innovation, but to elevate the end users’ experiences and exceed our clients’ goals.
Talent and passion matter more to us than years of experience, but here’s the type of experience we’re looking for:
- Develop complex pay-per-click campaigns from the ground up and execute the day-to-day management.
- Track data and analytics to measure ROI and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Lead recommendations for and carefully execute all aspects of email marketing.
- Support our digital fundraising teams.
- Conduct organic search optimization for client projects and be able to proactively recommend next steps based on past performance.
- Plan, create, and launch social media content in a thorough, well-organized manner using internal tools and native platforms.
- Regularly develop blog content for the Interactive Strategies blog.
- Partner with internal teams to bring great campaigns to life across all digital channels.
- Collaborate with account executives to proactively identify areas of opportunity with existing clients.
- Act as a leader within the marketing team and be able to contribute to the overall knowledge of the team.
We allow our employees creative freedom. We treat them with respect. We value their opinions. In that spirit, we offer the following benefits:
- Full health and dental insurance in a PPO plan
- Profit sharing
- 3+ weeks vacation/sick time from day one; 4+ weeks after year 3
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 401-k with 3% employer match
- 3% new business bonus
- Professional development budget