Are you interested in using your marketing powers for good? We’re looking for ambitious, driven candidates for our summer Marketing Internship. Join an industry-leading, fast-growing marketing team at a digital agency in the heart of Washington, DC, as you develop real-world experience and skills.
We partner with our nonprofit, association and B2B clients to make a difference for wildlife, conservation, inclusion and other causes you can get behind. In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we’ll provide opportunities for you to collaborate with our senior staff, attend client meetings, create actual client deliverables, build your resume—and learn a ton of cool stuff that you can’t get from a classroom.
You should be a strategic thinker, detail-oriented and passionate about a potential career in digital marketing. You should be able to take instruction well, work efficiently and be a team player. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll answer to and collaborate with our Digital Marketing Managers and Director of Digital Marketing. You’ll take on a wide range of responsibilities, which may include but isn’t limited to:
- Assisting in the creation of paid advertising campaigns, email campaigns and other digital marketing duties
- Participating in brainstorm sessions for client initiatives
- Providing competitor and industry research across the nonprofit, association and B2B industry
- Conducting keyword research and website analytics support
- Assisting in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Conducting marketing and content audits for new client projects
- Performing analysis reports and other client-deliverables
- Attending client meetings and taking notes
Interactive Strategies is looking for an undergraduate student or recent graduate in the Washington, DC area with a degree in business, marketing or communications. You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of web, social media and Microsoft Office. Writing samples are a plus, but not required.