Interactive Strategies is a boutique digital agency whose strength lies in understanding the complex relationship that exists between strategy, design, content, usability, technology and marketing. By addressing each of these areas equally, we create meaningful web experiences that provide a measurable return for our clients.
With that said, we aim to create the best environment for our team so we can not only work as efficiently as possible, but also so everyone feels like they are a part of the IS family. We truly believe in the phrase on our office mural that reads, “Everyone deserves to come to work and be happy.” This is why your manager’s role is “Chief of Staff and Happiness.”
We are looking for an intern who takes initiative, is tenacious and has a can-do attitude. You will be assigned both new and ongoing tasks, and your job will require strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt on the move.
Because you help keep the office running day to day, your role is incredibly important, and you need to be consistent and detail-oriented with each assignment you are given.
Below is a list of some of your responsibilities as a business operations intern. You will be working with the Chief of Staff and Happiness to:
- Finalize office move outstanding items and IS branded items
- Update on-boarding procedures and Small Improvements accountability
- Review the IS wiki to add and clean up data
- Convert all meetings to Zoom
- Attend operations meetings to contribute ideas and take notes
- Help plan the staff retreat that will occur in September
- Execute the IS happiness survey
- Compile a list of monthly office audits with detailed instructions
- Assist in the completion of daily, weekly and monthly housekeeping tasks
- Carry out any other assignments from the Chief of Staff and Happiness