Are you a digital fundraiser looking to implement highly strategic and innovative fundraising programs for meaningful non-profits? Do you value comprehensive, integrated strategies that take full advantage of a range digital channels, including email, search, display, mobile and social media? If yes, we’d love to meet you!
Interactive Strategies is a full-service digital agency based in Washington, DC that has quickly established itself as a leading fundraising shop. Three years ago, we set out to leverage our fifteen years of work in the commercial space and apply it to the non-profit sector where we could make a difference. We’ve partnered with amazing clients – including Special Olympics, Wilderness Society, Red Cross, Lupus Foundation and Wildlife Conservation Society – who took a chance on an agency that wanted to explore new ideas in digital fundraising; an agency that brings strong creative and digital storytelling to an industry that had become staid; an agency that leverages multi-channel, multi-touch strategies to bring strong improvements in online engagement and ultimately, money raised.
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly focused, and capable of working at a strategic level while simultaneously executing on a tactical level. We’re looking for someone with a strong background in a broad range of verticals and channels, including digital fundraising, social media advertising, paid search, email marketing, search engine optimization and analytics. The person in this position will be involved in the growth of our entire marketing department, so we are looking for a candidate who is able to lead by example, while providing instruction and education to other team members.
Talent and passion matter more to us than years of experience, but here’s the type of experience we’re looking for:
- Create comprehensive and integrated digital marketing strategies on multiple media channels that engage our clients' audience and lead to successful conversion goals (donations, lead generation, etc.).
- Develop conversion driven paid media campaigns and execute the day-to-day management.
- Optimize digital fundraising campaigns to maximize ROI across channels.
- Conduct audits of our clients' digital marketing efforts to determine past performance and set benchmarks for future efforts.
- Work within the marketing team to track, analyze and develop meaningful reporting for clients and proactively recommend next steps based on past performance.
- Collaborate with our design and content teams to develop creative concepts and campaigns that attract and engage.
- Create and develop Google AdWords campaigns.
- Perform SEO assessments/audits of clients’ websites from both an on-page and off-page perspective, including technical site components, keyword research, content strategy, and user experience
- Integrate SEM/SEO & paid search into larger website strategy projects.
- Evaluate emerging tactics and techniques. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Build strong client relationships through effective communication and project management.
We have a simple motto when it comes to company culture, "Everyone deserves to come to work and be happy." This means a few things: (1) we care as much about quality as we do about budgets, (2) we find the strengths in each employee and nurture them, (3) we encourage a culture that values innovation and creative freedom, and (4) we want you to have fun while you’re at the office . We may be an agency, but we understand that you have a life outside of work.
We allow our employees creative freedom. We treat them with respect. We value their opinions. In that spirit, we offer the following benefits:
- Company-paid health and dental insurance
- Profit sharing
- 3+ weeks vacation/sick time from day one; 4+ weeks after year 3
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 401k with employer match
- New business referral bonus
- Professional development opportunities