Interactive Strategies is looking for smart, ambitious students to join our college intern program. We only make two to three internships available each season (fall, spring and summer), so this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to launch a future career in digital marketing and learn what agency life is really like on the inside.
If you’re looking for a slow-paced, mindless internship that doesn’t require much more than showing up and zoning out, this isn’t for you. Instead, we promise to provide real opportunities for you to learn new things from our senior staff, attend client meetings and create actual client deliverables. In return, we expect you to come in prepared to work hard and contribute. Yes, contribute.
The ideal candidate should be a strategic thinker, detail-oriented and passionate about a career in digital marketing. You should be able to take instruction well, work quickly and efficiently and be a team player. Upon finishing the internship you will leave having gained broad experience in various aspects of working within an interactive agency. Depending on current needs, your assistance may be requested by our strategists, designers and digital marketers.
On a day-to-day basis, our interns will answer to our Digital Marketing Manager. Duties he may assign will primarily consist of the following:
- Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, online promotions, blog articles and other internal marketing duties
- Assist in brainstorm sessions for internal marketing initiatives
- Support staff in deploying social media content on a regular basis
- Keep staff updated on participation within social media calendar
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of social media tracking and data collection
- Maintain email marketing list cleanliness
- Support the development of new and innovative marketing collateral
- Conduct content audits for new client projects
- Perform competitive analysis reports and other client-deliverables
- Attending client meetings in order to take minutes
- Google Analytics report collection
- Assist with internal resource planning
- Email campaign design input
- Assist with execution of re-branding campaign
- Support the Marketing Manager and Director of Digital Marketing
- Take on additional duties and responsibilities, as needed