Are you an inquisitive person by nature? Have you ever dug so far into a research project you felt like you reached the end of the internet? Do you make Marie Kondo look like a slouch? We’re looking for ambitious, driven candidates for our Spring/Summer - Strategy/Project Management (PM) Internship.
At every stage of the process, from strategy kickoff to project launch, you’ll get to experience what it’s like to really work at a full-service agency in heart of Washington, DC. In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we’ll provide opportunities for you to collaborate with our senior staff, attend client meetings, create actual client deliverables, build your resume—and learn a ton of cool stuff that you can’t get from a classroom. Our clients include national nonprofits, associations that set the standard in their fields, and a broad range of B2C and B2B organizations.
Our Strategy/PM interns take on a wide range of responsibilities, which may include but isn’t limited to:
- Managing aspects of a website project, including strategy, budget and schedule
- Generating project documentation and deliverables, from research and analysis to information architecture and wireframes
- Serving as a liaison for development teams while assisting with development planning and resourcing
- Developing client relationships by providing superior client service and communication
- Assisting our project managers and coordinating the efforts of our design, content, programming and online marketing staff for all assigned projects
- Collaborating with the Account Team to integrate new and innovative solutions and technologies that respond to internal and client needs
- Engaging in lead generation and helping to create written proposals
- Representing the company to the larger web and marketing communities by engaging in conferences and networking opportunities